- A current, active license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN) in State of practice.
- Demonstrate RN clinical assessment skills at the level necessary to meet the job requirements.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
- Knowledge of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations and guidelines that pertain to long-term care.
- Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to work with an interdisciplinary care team.
- Ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures that are necessary for providing quality care.
- Capable of researching new methods and principles to incorporate them into existing nursing practices.
- Basic understanding of computer technology, including email use.
- Proven written and oral communication skills.
- Proven decision making and analytical skills.
- Able to relate positively, favorably and cooperatively with others, including employees, residents, family members, and personnel of outside agencies and organizations.
- Positive attitude toward the elderly.
- Recent clinical experience, education, or specialty skills specific to geriatrics is required.
- At least one year of experience in Long Term Care is preferred.
For immediate consideration, APPLY TODAY!
For additional information, please contact Andrew Taula, Healthcare Recruiter, at 801.596.8844 today!
Avalon Healthcare Management, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer (EEO) committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Avalon Healthcare Management, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status or any other status protected under federal, state, or local laws.