The CNA Coordinator will be responsible for scheduling and daily assignments of all CNAs with the goal of minimizing overtime hours; training of new hires and current staff as needed; covering CNA shifts if required; completion of audits pertaining to charting, environmental rounds, and others as assigned; and, setting a positive example for team members with focus on promoting a passionate physical and psychosocial environment for the residents. This position will work closely with ADON and DON.
• Must be a Certified Nursing Assistant in good standing with the state.
• Must achieve 12 hours of in service education annually as required by federal regulations (as well as meet state requirements, if exceeds federal).
• Must have ability to read, write and follow oral and written directions at a level necessary to accomplish the job.
• Must be able to relate positively and favorably to residents and families and to work cooperatively with co-workers and supervisors.
• Must be willing to assist others, including co-workers.
• Must maintain regular attendance.
• Must meet all local health regulations, pass post-employment physical exam if required. This requirement also includes drug screening, criminal background investigation and reference
For additional information, please contact Brenna Monsen, Healthcare Recruiter, at 801-325-0161 today!
Avalon Healthcare Management, Inc., is an equal employment opportunity employer (EEO) committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Avalon Healthcare Management, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status or any other status protected under federal, state, or local laws.
Avalon Healthcare Management, Inc. is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. Avalon is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, contact Brenna Monsen, 801-596-8844, email@example.com.