Royale Gardens Health and Rehabilitation Center is offering FREE NA Training Classes with employment after graduation!
*You will be hired as a Graduate Nursing Assistant upon successful completion of the class, and once you receive your certification you will be promoted to CNA*
The Non-Certified Nurse Assistants will perform direct resident care duties under the supervision of licensed nursing personnel and will assist with promoting a compassionate physical and psychosocial environment for the residents.
Depending on site specific Federal, State and County requirements, future Avalon employees may be asked to participate in COVID-19 testing procedures as a condition of employment.
• Take and record temperature, pulse, respiration and blood pressure.
• Ambulate residents.
• Apply proper lifting and transferring techniques.
• Provide proper positioning and use of postural supports.
• Maintain residents’ positioning, as needed.
• Weigh residents on schedule and record weights accurately.
• Provide restorative and rehabilitative nursing.
• Directly respond, within the scope of practice, to needs and concerns of residents and family members.
• Work with the care giving team to identify and resolve resident and family issues.
• Promptly respond to call lights and other resident needs.
• Treat residents with compassion and dignity.
• Establish effective communication/interaction with residents and families.
• Ensure residents are given correct diet.
• Use proper feeding techniques while respecting personal dignity and meeting the residents’ needs for socialization.
• Must obtain the Certified Nurse Assistant certification within 120 days of hire. Once certified, the title will change to Certified Nurse Assistant and employee must maintain a current
certification in the state throughout employment.
• Must have ability to read, write and follow oral and written directions at a level necessary to accomplish the job.
• Must be able to relate positively and favorably to residents and families and to work cooperatively with co-workers and supervisors.
• Must be willing to assist others, including co-workers.
• Must meet all local health regulations, pass post-employment physical exam if required. This requirement also includes drug screening, criminal background investigation and reference
• Recent clinical experience or education is preferred.
Avalon Health Care Management, Inc is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Learn more: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement. Applicants with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact Human Resources at the location(s) where you are applying.
Avalon Health Care Management, Inc. participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law. Learn more: E-Verify